Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My tryst with MH-14 AD 8068


Day : Friday --- Time : 9.30 --- Place : wakad chowk


a black activa whizess past me like a storm w8ing to destroy villages...gosh who was that...i was like, cmmon nbdy can drive faster than me.... my adrelin started pumping....thats it.. im gonna chase it and stamp my authority...

i lowered my gears...stepped on the accelerator..little seconds later i was ryt behind it...just checked on with the rider...gosh...she's a girl...lol

i always knew girls r terrible riders(Note: topic controversial :P)but then dis girl was driving terrific...seeing me she stepped on the accelerator...and just went ahead...as if she was challenging me to take on her....

she went thr corners, whizzed past trucks like a breeze...cutting lanes...disobeying all driving rules making a mockery of traffic system...

i was feeling the heat...cmmon man..im driving a damn bloody pulsar..need to do something...so i went on even faster...surprisingly...and annoyingly she started to block me...damn!! wots happening...i just saw her in her rear view mirrors looking back and smiling at me...and i was like mannnn...girls do drive and how...!!

our tryst went on till Infosys Gate and she went on ahead for Phase 3...nonetheless giving me one hell of a drive ..

i have always heard that girls r damn gud in multitasking...but not with driving. I still remember my driving classes when a woman in my driving class was trying to rotate d steering with all her senses lost...she used to come to the class with nervousness written all over her face..as if she was being told to wrestle with a WWE wrestler..god only knows whther she managed to get a driving license..She was such a gr8 driver that at a time she could either rotate the steering or put on d gears..i always kept praying to god,whatever u do just keep me safe wen this women drives ...

I may never see the MH 12 girl again..but her face still brings a lil smile on my face...making me think..yeah...not all girls r bad drivers..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment