Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Bike's Plea!


Dear authorities,
I was happy few yrs back. I was cheerful few yrs back. The roads were smooth. The lanes were good. I was the God in my world. But somebody is killing me. Somebody is destroying me.




They are big. They are huge. I can't fight them. I tried to dodge them . I tried to trick them. But failed miserably.They are too many in numbers. They are giving me a slow death. They are your gifts to me.They are the killer potholes.




You tried covering them up.You tried patching them up. They r very determined. They love resurfacing. They like to tease us. How easy it is for u guys sitting on us and reachng your destinations.Have u ever spared a thought for us????
My diet has gone wonky. My wheels are crying in pain. Half of my brothers are in garages. Are u ppl blind? 





I wonder why all your plans for us begin to take shape in the monsoons and end when the same gets over. I tried to understand your thoughts. I tried to decipher ur logic. I came to a conclusion that there is no damn logic to it at all.
We would have never crashed. 





The deaths of our owners could have been avoided. Sometimes i feel u don't want that to happen. You like playing with people's lives. Bikers try their best to avoid one and get trapped for the other one. Its all upon you guys. Its all in your hands. 




Try to use your brain if at all u have one and start building good roads. Spend ur money where it is supposed to be spent.
Your wives may be happy but there are many wives who are losing thier husbands everyday. A son loses his father and mother loses her child every damn second. 





Stop this mayhem. Stop taking human lives.




regards,
MH 14 AC 8075

2 comments:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have loved if u would have posted with ur own name!
    anywayz..thanx... iwould keep writing as ever :)

    ReplyDelete