Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lyf!


life oh..lyf...ur so full of surprises...i found u so adorable at times..and as disgusting sometimes...i wish i could decode u much before i knew wot u hav in store for me..
every happiness u give...every sorrow u have for me,makes me think u r such a gr8 puzzle...u gave me new surprises when i was least expecting them...and u took away my treasures without giving me a chance to value them...
y lyf..y are u so indifferent?? y can't u be consistent?? i struggled and struggled to understand u.. atleast partial...but when i came close..u got even more complicated..
i wish u were fair to me..i wish u were sweet to me..but every new sorrow u give..make me hope for much more happiness...u play such beautiful mind games...u play such beautiful heart games...u give something and then u take away something...without even giving time to cherish what i had...
i tried to feel u ...i tried to live u...sometimes, i feel u like playing wid me..sometimes i feel, im ur cherished soul..u always give me everything more than others....be it sorrow..or be it happiness...but i want u to be normal ma lyf...i want u to be sweet ...
can't u be simple ma lyf...can't u be sweet as u r to others....??

No comments:

Post a Comment