Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Expectations.

A short one and from the archives...

When i was year and a half old,  my parents expected me to walk, where i could barely stand.





When i joined school, my teachers expected me to top the class, which i barely managed in my whole academics.






When i joined football coaching, my coach expected me to hit a goal on every opportunity  I got.





When i started learning guitar,my sir wanted me to play it like Jimmy Hendrix ..gosh!! I was way too happy just by pulling the strings.





When i reached 5th, my shoulders got too heavy with the go-down like bags, my tuition sir expected me too solve each and every problem at a single go and I was left scratching my head.






When i reached 12th my mom-dad wanted me to get into medical. Thank god i didn't pursue it, so many lives got saved.







Now at work, my boss wants me to deliver projects at the speed of a genie, all he can do is keep rubbing the lamp! It does bring a smile on my face but not his, of course!









Expectation never dies, but the human does. Live your life the way you wished to. Chase your dreams the way you dreamt it.







No comments:

Post a Comment