Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THE ASSASINATOR-I

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional with no resemblance to persons dead or alive. If otherwise,its purely co-incidental.

I was born in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts, the youngest of five children, with siblings Jack, Jim, nathalie, Mike.

Iam of Swedish, Irish, and French Canadian ancestry. My mother, karty joseph, was a bank clerk and nurse's aide, and father, Joseph Edward , was a Teamster who worked as a delivery driver. My parents divorced in 1973. I had a Catholic upbringing and attended Even Square High School (but never graduated) on Ashley Street in Even Square in Boston.

As a teenager, I stole cars, abused drugs and alcohol, and got into fights.At fifteen, I was amongst a group who threw rocks at a group of African American school children on a field trip while shouting racial epithets.The following year, I robbed a pharmacy while I was under the influence of PCP. During the commission of the crime, I used racial slurs. I knocked one middle aged Vietnamese man unconscious and permanently blinded another in one eye before I was arrested by the police.I was tried as an adult and charged for attempted murder. Pleading guilty to the lesser charge of assault,I was sentenced to two years in
jail at Boston's Woodstock Island House of Correction, of which I served 45 days. In yet another incident, At the age of 21, I fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.

I was not bad. It was just that I didn't know what I should do in life. I ran away from home at the age of 22,after my father beat me up for my wrong doings. I was hungry that day. I was shivering with cold. Unable to bear the hunger, I decided that I will steal food from a neighbourhood eating joint.

I was almost successful in my attempt but a sturdy man caught me up, with my collar and started abusing me. I was frightened. I picked up a stone nearby and smacked it on his head. He started bleeding and got unconscious.I don't know what happened next. I ran away from that place.

After roaming around for 2 days I met a man named Francis.He was a black man, very tall with a robust built.He took me to a shabbily managed room where a group of men were playing cards. I was told to prove myself to get into the gang. I was given a 'Target' and was told to eliminate it in 1 days time.

Yes they called them the 'Target'. Their job was to eliminate the 'Target' at any cost. They were never given the information about the targets.If one fails, he had to lose his life.I agreed as I saw no other life for me.

I was successful. They cheered me and welcomed me into their gang.
Yes i was called

"THE ASSASINATOR"
to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment