Monday, March 12, 2012

Floating Thoughts...

My mind has become a placid desert! A desert full of roses.Roses with no thorns!  It feels like, I'm with a caravan which is moving at an enormous pace.
There is lot of water with them but nobody's feeling thirsty..or should I say nobody wants to stop midway to drink some!


When i see them it makes me think,why do they forget...they have a life to live. I think most of them have a fear. A fear which keeps telling them, if u stop,u would never make it!

Fake smiles on their face seldom covers the fear inside their mind.It rules their hearts.This fear is making them lose their sleep. Making them very susceptible to anything that comes their way!

This fear is making them lose d enormous amount of ecstasy which life has in store! An ecstasy that can defeat this fear at its own will...but..nobody is opting for it! Seems like they have befriended this fear for lifetime!


I wonder. Yeah, I do wonder. Will they ever choose ecstasy over fear?


-Chetan Shetty
 Friday, 13th March 2012
 Shanghai